Calling all Advertising/ Marketing/ Account Manager/ Social Media guru’s. CEA Marketing is expanding and we want YOU. Check out the openings we have below and see if you have what it takes to join one of the leading Advertising agencies in the Clearwater area. Send resumes to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
Administrative / Account Manager Assistant
The Administrative/ Account Assistant is responsible for assisting the clerical/bookkeeping staff and generally provides assistance to the account manager in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of account executive.
- Answers telephone and perform general reception duties.
- Provides administrative assistance to account managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account executive.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable
- Handles paperwork and maintains digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
Creative/ Art Director
THE CREATIVE/ ART DIRECTOR is responsible for interfaces between the client, the account executive and the creative department. They are responsible for taking strategic marketing plans and interpreting them into “big ideas.” They are also required to create art concepts in the production of advertising and marketing projects and campaigns. The art director also can supply copy or headline concepts for a project.
- Designs print ads, brochures, booklets, flyers, billboards, interactive/web ads and more, according to strategic plans provided.
- Works with other art directors and additional designated “team” personnel in production of said materials.
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines. Alerts traffic manager if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
- Reviews all production materials on assigned projects, and signs off prior to forwarding job to traffic manager for further required approvals/outside production
- Meets with account executives/traffic manager/production manager/media as required to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects
- Has working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
- Works closely with account services to solve marketing problems through smart, well-designed advertising and collateral materials that help sell product, and maintain good image for clients and agency.
- Attends creative input meetings to develop creative strategies and implements all creative requirements including copy, layout, illustrations, final art and photography.
The Interactive Account Manager
This person is responsible for maintaining and building strong client relationships through coordination of account service activities, regular contact with client marketing people, and the marshalling of agency resources. The interactive account manager should be fully versed at all times on the status and good standing of all interactive client accounts, and be prepared to step in to support account service personnel, correct problems, and resolve issues.
The interactive account manager should have at least five years of marketing experience (client, service, brand management, advertising, interactive, direct marketing and promotion), plus at least three years in development and management of corporate websites, B2B and e-commerce, including experience in development of interactive strategies. A solid understanding of internet technologies and protocols is required. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communications skills; analytical thinking ability; and a sense of entrepreneurship are all critical to this person. Leadership and team-building skills are required.
- Assists in developing and executing interactive marketing strategy proposals, and advises traditional account service staff on how to include interactive marketing as part of overall strategic marketing plans.
- Liaises with research, media, public relations and other non-creative freelance resources.
- Attends clients presentations and meetings as requested by interactive account executives or clients, and visits client contacts at least monthly to maintain a strong secondary contact with clients.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
- Reviews interactive production schedules, estimates, costs and billings to ensure schedules and budgets are met, and cost controls adhered to; intercedes where billing issues arise with specific clients.
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, senior level client contact.
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval.
- Assists in preparation of client invoices
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value through communications
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is the agency’s primary advisor on all social media channels, including social networks, content sharing sites and blogs. This person must demonstrate extensive social media experience. The social media manager actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc., and is well-connected with the broader social media world. The social media manager must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his/her sleeves to help implement social media programs for agency clients.
The social media manager coach’s clients and agency staff, in how to participate in the social media conversation to help grow customer-brand relationships.
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategizes with and educates the client service team as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all company products and services.
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets. tracking social media influence measurements,
- Continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites.
- The right candidate will have a degree in marketing, journalism, advertising possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels.