The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns (CPC/CPM) for our clients through several platforms including, but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest as well as other platforms as relevant.
You will learn to create and optimize impactful and on-target digital marketing campaigns that perform well above industry standards and while achieving client goals.
The Account Manager is responsible for engaging in client interactions to ensure that design and production execution remains on strategy. Continuous improvement in internal project management and client/agency relations. Demonstrates confidence, organizational skills, and is detail-oriented.
We're searching for a Content Writer & Social Media Specialist (Intern) to help write a variety of inbound marketing content, including blogs, ebooks, white papers, newsletters, press releases, and content offers.
The ideal candidate for this role can work both independently and collaboratively with our creative team, leadership team, and project managers. If you can balance multiple projects at a time, are reliable with deadlines looming, and want to grow your skills in social media and content marketing, we might just be a great match!
• Must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week
• Must be willing to assist social media team with campaign concept ideas
• Compensation can be discussed upon interview
• 2+ years of content/blog writing experience
• A willingness to collaborate, bring new content ideas to the table, and write with a conversion-first approach
• An understanding of inbound marketing, the customer journey, and the basics of modern content marketing
• Basic knowledge and understanding of social media marketing
• HubSpot experience (or similar CRM)
• Marketing agency experience
• Experience writing for real estate clients (builders, developers, hotels, etc.)
We're searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team!
Deep experience in digital marketing is a must — we are looking for someone who understands inbound methodology, SEM tools and trends, and has a strong grasp of both Google AdWords campaigns and Google Analytics to analyze, optimize, and adjust client strategies on the fly.
• Solid understanding how a website should perform to generate leads.
• Keen eye for the elements of a site that may help/hurt the user experience.
• Love-love relationship with analytics to pull, develop, and present reports to clients.
• Ability to review and optimize based on analytics.
• Proactive approach: we need you to stay attuned to clients' marketing plans, spot problems, and offer solutions before they escalate.
• Develop strategies (and build upon current client strategies) to increase visibility, memberships, and lead generation.
• Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other parts of paid search.
• Monitor digital media trends, tools and applications to stay up with the latest in SEM/SEO.
• Google AdWords Certified.
• Google Analytics Certified.
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices (keyword research, link building, etc.).
• Minimum 3-4 years of digital marketing experience.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage digital media activities.
• Social media strategy experience
• Hubspot Inbound Certified.
• Hubspot Platform Experience.
• WordPress experience.
Are you interested in a career in advertising/marketing? Are you creative? Do you stay up with the latest digital and tech trends? If any of these sound like you, you might be a perfect fit for one of our open Intern positions.
This is not a "coffee internship" by any means — CEA interns are treated as a valued member of the team and trusted to handle projects like any full-time employee.
• Account Services
• Creative Design
• Business Dev
• Currently working toward your degree
• Available at least 20 hours/week (3 days/week)
• A quick learner with a passion for creative work
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Account Managers in day-to-day project maintenance, creative strategies, and long-term client relationship building. This role is designed to eventually morph into an Account Manager position down the road.
Reports to assigned account executive or account manager.
- Provides assistance to Account Managers (AM) regarding day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, and handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when AM is unavailable.
- Drafts creative briefs and assists AM in gathering of background info.
- Ensures all media and projects are on track to make deadlines — if not, reports issues to AM before they become problematic.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, and internal documents as needed.
- Ensures all work completes the standard agency approval process before it leaves the agency.
- Brainstorm with the AM to create new and innovative social media campaigns.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for content creation, distribution, and promotion for both client and internal social media accounts.
This role actively assists with blogging, social bookmarking, commenting, and posting, and community development. If you're a creative mind who is constantly online and stays up with the latest social trends, you might be a perfect fit!
- Update all social platforms as requested by the Account Manager.
- Perform research for relevant information to contribute new and creative social content.
- Brainstorm with the Account Manager to create new and innovative marketing campaigns for social.
- Respond to posts and comments in a timely manner on social media platforms to retain interaction with followers.
- Create social schedules for all clients to keep posting varied based on content the client has requested.
- Compile and analyze social media analytics.
- Write and edit blog posts when needed.
Local applicants only please! (Atlanta, GA area)
The Art Director is responsible for interfaces between the client, the account executive and the creative department. They are responsible for taking strategic marketing plans and interpreting them into “big ideas.” They are also required to create art concepts in the production of advertising and marketing projects and campaigns. The art director also can supply copy or headline concepts for a project.
- Designs print ads, brochures, booklets, flyers, billboards, interactive/web ads and more, according to strategic plans provided.
- Works with other art directors and additional designated “team” personnel in production of said materials.
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines. Alerts traffic manager if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
- Reviews all production materials on assigned projects, and signs off prior to forwarding job to traffic manager for further required approvals/outside production
- Meets with account executives/traffic manager/production manager/media as required to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects
- Has working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
- Works closely with account services to solve marketing problems through smart, well-designed advertising and collateral materials that help sell product, and maintain good image for clients and agency.
MEET OUR PEOPLE
We are caffeinated dreamers and can-doers. We are big thinkers and cat wranglers. We are industry gurus and all-around nice people. Come meet some of the best and brightest at CEA.