Youtube Influencer Marketing Campaign
Our client, MetroPlaces, was looking to showcase their community's Lagoon lifestyle, Epperson. Our team strategically crafted a full-fledged Influencer Marketing Campaign with YouTube travel influencers and newlyweds, Griff and Alyssa, who fit the demographic and just happened to be in search of their first home!
The goal was to showcase all that Epperson has to offer by introducing the community to a married couple within the target demographic who would document the experience and share the results with their vast social media following.
Utilizing the current popularity in long form video content and authentic online personalities, those that engaged with the content would be provided informative content on the Epperson community in a fun, lighthearted manner.
For those that would like to learn more after viewing, numerous call to actions were featured in order to further engage with potential prospects.
The Influencer Marketing Campaign consisted of:
- The influencers spent several days at Epperson touring the new homes and experiencing the 7-acre Lagoon.
- They captured everything through video and photos which were shared with their 50K + social media followers.
- Utilizing the original content captured, we created a Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok video series.
- Facebook and Instagram ads led prospects to a downloadable Lagoon Living guide to generate brand awareness and potential leads.
Facebook Ad Campaign
Over a 4 month period, the Lagoon influencer video successfully promoted the Epperson community. The video was viewed by over 11,000 individuals on various platforms, while referring those who expressed interest in learning more (nearly 500 individuals) to the Epperson website in order to download a guide on “The Lagoon Life”.
The content from the video was then broken down into short segments to be used as Facebook lead generation ads. The ad campaign run for 2 months over which time it generated over 350 combined leads. The video continues to be viewed on Griff and Alyssa’s youtube channel as well as being hosted on the Epperson website and the Metro Places youtube channel.
Results Statistical Breakdown:
- 11K plus views
- 103 comments
- 287 link clicks to Epperson.Metroplaces.com
- 4.4% click-through rate
- 4.7K unique views
- Facebook Ads - Generated 378 leads
- YouTube referrals - 481 landing page views